OTTAWA COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Ottawa County Health Department announced the first positive case of COVID-19 in the county Thursday.
The Ottawa County Health Department said the individual in the positive COVID-19 case is currently in home isolation and is stable.
The Ottawa County Health Department has identified all contacts with this individual and will monitor for fever and respiratory symptoms. They will provide no further information on the patient at this time.
- Kansas’ new Adjutant General is ready to take on coronavirus
- Teachman’s Take: Widespread freeze overnight thaws to spring quickly this weekend
- Population testing for COVID-19 could soon begin in certain Kansas counties
- Small number of staff quarantined in Great Bend campus of University of Kansas Health System
- Ark City police investigating shooting, one person injured