GOVE COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – Authorities say a body was found by a farmer cutting corn off of I-70 Friday.
Gove County Undersheriff Shawn Mesch confirmed said the body appeared to have been in the field for at least a couple of weeks. The body is believed to be that of a Hispanic man, likely in his 40s or 50s. No foul play is suspected.
The undersheriff said according to an autopsy, the unidentified man died from natural causes.
The KBI is assisting the Gove County Sheriff’s office with the case.
- Shopping on a budget this holiday season? Secondhand stores offering wallets a break
- Shockers Women’s Basketball beat Denver Pioneers for fifth straight win
- Cartel extortionists force migrant shelter to close
- Musk says he met with Apple CEO Tim Cook amid public tensions
- Kansas veteran’s Air Force journey began with a presidential letter and a coin collection