TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNW) – Governor Laura Kelly made a stop in the Salt City today.
Governor Kelly toured Hutchinson High School’s career and technical education academy.
The governor says technical schools build a stronger workforce and are critical to the economy.
Kelly also held a round-table discussion with business leaders to see how the state and education system can help them.
- Teachman’s Take: Strong to severe storms possible once again
- 3 felony criminal charges filed against Steve Watkins
- Local schools to decide in-class or distance learning
- Union Rescue Mission in need of donations
- Layoffs confirmed at Kansas Star Casino