GARDEN CITY, Kan. (KSNW) – The hospital that treated 19-year-old Braeden Bradforth before he died of heatstroke is responding to a report released Thursday.
Bradforth died during the first day of football practice in 2018 playing for Garden City Community College.
The independent investigation cited EMS and hospital employees, saying they failed to treat an obvious case of heatstroke that resulted in the death of Bradforth.
In response, Saint Catharine Hospital said in part, “we immediately performed an internal review after Braeden’s death and concluded that the action and care provided by emergency room personnel in treating this patient were appropriate.”
They also offered condolences to Bradforth’s family.
- Layoffs confirmed at Kansas Star Casino
- Long-awaited state guidance for reopening schools arrives
- Crash outside of Cheney results in critical injury of child, Cheney police chief injured
- Trump signs bill, order rebuking China, and slams Biden
- KDHE: Chronic Wasting Disease confirmed in captive cervid herd in Osage County