BELLEVILLE, Kan. (KSNW) – The Kansas Highway Patrol said a man and woman died in a crash involving a semi-truck near Belleville on Saturday.
Troopers responded to U.S. 81 just north of U.S. 36. for a crash involving a car and semi.
A Toyota Corolla was pulling off of U.S. 36 and attempted to turn south on U.S. 81 when it was struck by a northbound semi.
Both passengers in the car, Steven and Sherry Torres of Belleville, were killed in the crash.
The driver of the semi complained of pain after the collision.
- California man sentenced for smuggling heroin and meth to Kansas City
- Body camera shows 6-year-old girl’s arrest
- Calling all Senior Artists
- Taylor’s Forecast: Calm and warming up for the weekend
- Wichita Wind Surge to hold National Anthem performer auditions