LACROSSE, Kan. (KSNW) – A 44-year-old La Crosse woman died in a crash on Friday morning.
According to the Kansas Highway Patrol, a Chevy Impala was southbound on U.S. 183. The car lost control, spun, and struck a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
The driver of the Impala, Terra D. Davis, was taken to Rush County Memorial Hospital where she was pronounced dead.
A 70-year-old passenger in the Jeep was taken to the University of Kansas Health Systems – Great Bend Campus with a minor injury. The 32-year-old driver of the Jeep had a minor injury.
- Early morning crash; one car off I-135 overpass
- ‘They were the sweetest couple’: Family remembers victims in deadly southwest Wichita crash
- Lisa’s Spring Outlook: Could be a busier severe weather season
- Wichita Police say 11-month-old boy has been found
- ‘It was full of cops’: Three Wichita police officers recovering after being injured by modified shotgun