STOCKTON, Kan. (KSNW) — The Kansas Highway Patrol says a 57-year-old man died in a pickup crash one mile south of Stockton Thursday evening.
Troopers say Alec Hrabe, of Stockton, was driving his pickup east on K Terrace just after 7 p.m., when he lost control on a curve.
The truck entered the north ditch, hit a washout, slid sideways and rolled on its side.
Troopers say Hrabe was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected. He died at the scene.
- Car crashes into bank near 31st and Seneca
- Teachman’s Take: Cooler and more Fall-like heading into Monday
- Watch Live: Packers vs Saints
- 1 person dead in fatal injury accident in Phillips County
- New find at lost city in Kansas