Man dies of electrocution in suburban Kansas City home

Kansas
Ambulance EMS.jpg

SHAWNEE, Kan. (AP) – Authorities say a man has died after being electrocuted while working in the garage of a suburban Kansas City home.

The Kansas City Star reports that police say the man’s death Wednesday morning in Shawnee, Kansas, is under investigation but appears to be an accident.

The name of the man wasn’t immediately released.
 

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Download the KSN News App and stay up-to-date wherever you are. You can even watch KSN News live for free!
Click here to get the app
Get it in the App store
Get it in the Google Play store

3 Day Forecast

KSN Storm Track 3 Weather

Trending Stories