JEWELL COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – One person died Wednesday afternoon in Jewell County. The crash happened around 1 p.m. on K-14 in Jewell County.
Officials say the male driver was traveling south on K-14 when for an unknown reason, he veered onto the west shoulder, overcorrected, and entered the east ditch. His vehicle overturned into a pasture on the east side of K14.
Scott Sell, 50, from Nebraska died in the crash.
- Governor releases requirements for new Kansas mask policy
- Walmart turning 160 of its parking lots into drive-in theaters
- Two trucks collide near Heizer in Barton County
- Buck moon eclipse will be visible in Kansas July 4
- Official suggests Kansas blew chance for coronavirus respite