KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) – A 31-year-old man from Kansas City, Kansas, was shot and killed Saturday.
Kansas City, Kansas, Police Department spokeswoman Nancy Chartrand said officers found 31-year-old Vincent Locke inside a home around 4:30 p.m. Saturday. He was taken to a hospital where he later died.
Chartrand said Locke and a 51-year-old man had an argument before the shooting. The older man fled the scene before officers arrived, but he was arrested later.
Police detectives were talking to family members, who were home at the time of the shooting, to learn more about what led to the fatal confrontation.
- Man arrested on suspicion of second-degree murder, Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office says
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Temperatures play a big role in precipitation type on upcoming winter storm
- Attorney: Matthew Colborn dismissed from attack ad lawsuit; produces secretly recorded audio with O’Donnell, Capps, and Clendenin
- Wichita hospitals taking in out-of-state COVID-19 patients
- Gov. Kelly comes to Wichita: Signs proclamation for National Business Women’s Week, talks COVID