The City of Salina is monitoring the stream gauges and rainfall amounts.
The roads listed below will remain open until further notice.
City staff will continue to monitor the road conditions and will determine if there will be any closures late this afternoon.
- 1. North 9th Street between Euclid Avenue and I-70
- 2. West State Street between Broadway Boulevard and K-140 (old US40).
- 3. K-140 (old US-40) from Broadway to I-135.
- 4. West State Street and West North Street west of Old US-40.
- 5. West Cloud Street near Cherokee Street.
Any closed roads listed will reopen when the flood water recedes and the road conditions are suitable for use by the traveling public.