PHILLIPS COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A sheriff’s office in northern Kansas is looking for the person who went into a pasture and killed a heifer that didn’t belong to them.
The Phillips County Sheriff’s Office says sometime in the past few days, someone killed a heifer and butchered it in the pasture where it was kept.
The sheriff is asking for hunters and land owners in the area of West 900 and West Osage Road to check their trail cameras to see if they have any video of suspicious activity.
Also, farmers are encouraged to check their herds and report any missing or deceased cattle.
Call the sheriff’s office if you have any information that can help with the investigation.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Undecided voter watches and gives take on debate
- Hillary Clinton responds to ‘would you shut up, man’ moment at presidential debate
- Put on the spot over white supremacy, President Trump tells Proud Boys to ‘stand by’
- Hispanic Heritage: Latina police officer shares why she joined WPD