KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) – Wyandotte County Sheriff Don Ash says an investigation into an incident at the jail in early September is now complete.
Ash told reporters Friday that the Kansas Bureau of Investigations has turned over its findings to the district attorney’s office for a charging decision.
The sheriff did not elaborate on what happened at the jail during a brief press conference. He also declined to identify the deputy, who has been placed on leave.
- Trump touts logo for new Space Force, with nod to Star Trek
- New Boeing 777X completes successful first flight
- Wichita State vs. UCF: Live coverage, scores, results
- T.J.’s Forecast: Clouds hang tough into Saturday night, more sunshine for Sunday
- Dotson, Azubuike lift No. 3 Kansas over Tennessee 74-68