ROCKFORD, Kan. (KSNW) – A woman was hurt after a single car crash in southeast Sedgwick County.
It happened at around 1:32 p.m. in the town of Rockford just southeast of Wichita.
The Sedgwick County Sheriff’s office says an 18-year-old woman got trapped in her car after she lost control of her car and landed in a ditch.
She was removed and taken to the hospital with severe injuries.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Homework Hotline: An academic resource for Wichita Public School students
- Veteran Salute: WAVES teach WWII fighters how to fly blind
- Wild video shows Kyle Shanahan correctly predict penalty before it happens
- Wednesday’s Kansas college basketball scores
- Fourth Quarter Surge Lifts USF over The Lady Shockers