ROCKFORD, Kan. (KSNW) – A woman was hurt after a single car crash in southeast Sedgwick County.
It happened at around 1:32 p.m. in the town of Rockford just southeast of Wichita.
The Sedgwick County Sheriff’s office says an 18-year-old woman got trapped in her car after she lost control of her car and landed in a ditch.
She was removed and taken to the hospital with severe injuries.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Korn Ferry Tour golfers prepare for heat, record-breaking crowds ahead of Wichita Open
- Beating the heat: Wichitans brave high temps
- As the temperature rises, so does crime
- Veteran Salute: Navy Corpsman says his job was to keep them alive
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Triple digit heat ahead of yearly average, hottest still to come Thursday