ROCKFORD, Kan. (KSNW) – A woman was hurt after a single car crash in southeast Sedgwick County.
It happened at around 1:32 p.m. in the town of Rockford just southeast of Wichita.
The Sedgwick County Sheriff’s office says an 18-year-old woman got trapped in her car after she lost control of her car and landed in a ditch.
She was removed and taken to the hospital with severe injuries.
The crash is still under investigation.
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Perseid Meteor Shower Peaking
- Practice will look different for Fall sports
- Border Protection finds $60 million worth of marijuana in a shipment of limes
- Overcrowding at the jail: A growing problem during the pandemic
- Conversaciones sobre la reintegración de los estudiantes continua para el distrito escolar USD 259