WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – While many are still gearing up for Halloween, Joshua Clyborne is lighting up absolutely everything.
The Boeing Aircraft retiree says he started getting into his extreme decorating in 2014.
Josh spends the end of September setting up his Halloween display that consists of 10,000 lights and fine-tuning different elements throughout the year so he can light up his small stretch of ocean street from October 1 all the way to Halloween.
Visitors can tune into the low wattage antenna atop Clybourne home on their car stereo and listen to spooky selections coordinated to lighting sequences.
The Lights on Oceio at 6726 W. Ocieo Street runs from 6 pm until 6 am October 1 to November 1.
- T.J.’s Forecast: Winter storm on the horizon, big changes tomorrow into early next week
- KBI: Arkansas man dead following an officer-involved shooting in Montgomery County
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Record surge: US shatters single-day mark of COVID-19 cases
- Taylor’s Forecast: Cooler and more wintry weather is on the way