TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) – A Johnson County resident has claimed a $1 million Super Kansas Cash jackpot.
Lottery officials say the winner chose to remain anonymous.
The winning ticket was sold Aug. 28. The player bought a $2 Quick Pick ticket with the winning numbers 2 – 3 – 15 – 23 – 26 with a Super Cash Ball of 12.
The ticket was sold at a Casey’s General Store in Lenexa. The store is eligible for a $1,000 selling bonus.
- Third-Ranked Texas Sweep Shockers
- Newton native Remsberg scores in OT, Air Force beats Colorado 30-23
- Greinke finally gets win over old club, Astros top Royals
- ‘Uncle Wilbur is finally home’: Kansas sailor killed in Pearl Harbor finally laid to rest
- Thousands of fetal remains found in home of former Indiana abortion doctor