TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) – A Johnson County resident has claimed a $1 million Super Kansas Cash jackpot.
Lottery officials say the winner chose to remain anonymous.
The winning ticket was sold Aug. 28. The player bought a $2 Quick Pick ticket with the winning numbers 2 – 3 – 15 – 23 – 26 with a Super Cash Ball of 12.
The ticket was sold at a Casey’s General Store in Lenexa. The store is eligible for a $1,000 selling bonus.
- High school students organize a peaceful protest in Derby
- ‘Enough is enough’, A peaceful protest hopes to heal recent violence in Wichita
- In a time of unrest, the Garden City community comes together as one with the GCPD in a ‘Unity Gathering’
- George Floyd autopsy shows he tested positive for COVID-19 in April
- One person dead in Jewell County crash