TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) – A Johnson County resident has claimed a $1 million Super Kansas Cash jackpot.
Lottery officials say the winner chose to remain anonymous.
The winning ticket was sold Aug. 28. The player bought a $2 Quick Pick ticket with the winning numbers 2 – 3 – 15 – 23 – 26 with a Super Cash Ball of 12.
The ticket was sold at a Casey’s General Store in Lenexa. The store is eligible for a $1,000 selling bonus.
- KDHE partners with WellHealth for COVID-19 testing site in Harvey County
- Australian family returns home to find koala in their Christmas tree
- Shawnee County rejects part of COVID-19 quarantine guidance
- Missouri man sentenced for possessing child porn in Kansas
- $908B plan best hope for COVID-19 relief before end of year