HAYSVILLE, Kan. (KSNW) - UPDATE: A man has been booked into the Sedgwick County Jail after fleeing the scene of a fatal crash in Haysville.
The crash happened Friday night in the intersection of Hydraulic and E. 71st St. around 8:50.
According to Lt. Tim Myers with the Sedgwick County Sheriff's Office, Alejandro Bustillos, 46, was booked into jail for vehicular manslaughter and leaving the scene of a fatality accident.
The victim who was killed in the crash was 50-year-old Manual Yanez.
Authorities on the scene say two pickup trucks collided in the intersection of Hydraulic and E. 71st St. around 8:50 p.m. in Haysville.
A male victim was pronounced dead at the scene and a passenger in that same vehicle suffered serious injuries.
The driver of the other pickup truck fled the scene. Authorities are still looking for that driver.
Officers do not yet know what caused the crash.
ON SOCIAL MEDIA
One person has died following a car crash in Haysville.
At least one other person has also been injured as a result of the crash.
According to dispatchers, multiple vehicles were involved in the crash.
KSN has a crew on the way to the scene.
One person is in critical condition after a crash in Haysville.
The crash happened around 8:45 p.m. near the intersection of S. Hydraulic St. and E. 71st St.
According to dispatchers, one person is pinned.
Drivers should avoid the area.
KSN has a crew on the way to the scene. Stay with KSN for updates as we work to learn more.
Probable cause affidavit released in...
Kansas man admits going to...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Kansas man admits going to Philippines for sex...
- Police investigating three robberies at area...
- Wichita State to start marching band this fall
- Trump to address VFW convention next Tuesday in...
- Kansas Turnpike toll prices increasing beginning...