WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Two men were injured in a shooting early Sunday morning. Wichita and Haysville police responded to the call in the 4400 block of S. Meridian around 4 a.m.
Officers found one man in his early 20s at the scene with non-life-threatening injuries. A second man, also in his early 20s, arrived at a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, saying he was at the same address.
Sgt. Joe Camp says they don’t believe this incident was random. He says there may have been a celebration inside a home when someone began shooting.
- Man arrested on suspicion of second-degree murder, Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office says
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Temperatures play a big role in precipitation type on upcoming winter storm
- Attorney: Matthew Colborn dismissed from attack ad lawsuit; produces secretly recorded audio with O’Donnell, Capps, and Clendenin
- Wichita hospitals taking in out-of-state COVID-19 patients
- Gov. Kelly comes to Wichita: Signs proclamation for National Business Women’s Week, talks COVID