Caldwell, Kan. (KSNW) – A 3.0 magnitude earthquake was reported Saturday morning in Sumner County.
The United States Geological Survey says it happened at 3:31 a.m. in Caldwell, just north of the Oklahoma state line.
According to the “Did you feel it” interactive map on the USGS website, the earthquake was felt in relatively small area.
- The ‘Sod God’: 90-year-old groundskeeper has worked every Super Bowl
- Un experto ayuda a explicar el coronavirus
- U.S. health officials increase protection measures at major airports to curb Coronavirus spread
- Illegal drugs through the mail: ‘It’s a daily occurrence’
- Teachman’s Take: Snowfall continues for parts of Kansas into the overnight