ELLIS COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A two-vehicle collision in Ellis County has claimed the life of a 93-year-old woman. It happened Friday afternoon at the intersection of 110th Avenue and Fairground Road in Ellis County.
The Ellis County Sheriff’s Office said 17-year-old Kolton Keller was driving westbound on Fairground Road approaching the intersection of 110th Avenue. Terrance Kohl, 79, was driving northbound on 110th Avenue with his 93-year-old passenger Evelyn Kohl. As both vehicles entered the intersection, Keller failed to yield at 110th Avenue, and Keller’s vehicle collided with the passenger side of Kohl’s, sending it into a near ditch.
Evelyn died from injuries sustained in the crash. Terrance Kohl and Kolton Keller were admitted to local area hospitals and expected to survive.
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- “We will pick them up from their homes”: League of Women Voters push to get residents out the door to vote
- Taylor’s Forecast: Feeling like Fall for Halloween, cooler tomorrow
- High School Football: Concordia vs. Scott, October 30, 2020