WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A 51-year-old Kansas man is sentenced to two years of federal probation for stealing money from mail in the U.S. Postal Service, said U.S. Attorney Stephen McAllister.
David Logan was a contract mail driver for the U.S. Postal Service who admitted in stealing money from the mail on his route.
Logan admitted to stealing two pieces of mail containing $50 and $675. He also admitted in stealing three pieces of mail containing $100, $130 and $70. The crimes occurred in Chanute, Kan.
Logan is ordered to pay more than $3,000 restitution.
- Taylor’s Forecast: A few showers today, windy tomorrow
- Big second half lifts Colorado over K-State, 76-58
- Small shops are counting on Small Business Saturday to bring relief to finances
- High School Football: St. James Academy vs. Arkansas City, November 27, 2020
- Husband battles brain surgery and COVID-19, the couple reunited days before 50th wedding anniversary