WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Great news for north Wichita travelers. A large part of the interstate is now open.
US-HWY 235 from the area of Meridian avenue to US-HWY 135 has reopened for travelers, so make sure to adjust for your morning commute.
That section of highway has been shut down for much of the week while the Kansas Department of Transportation re-aligned the lanes on the northbound section.
- Amber Alert expanded for abducted Alabama 3-year-old; 2 in custody
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month brings resources to the public
- Two dead, one missing after New Orleans collapse
- T.J.’s Forecast: Sunshine and warmth hold for the start of the workweek
- Arkansas dad invents emergency blinds for high school