WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Great news for north Wichita travelers. A large part of the interstate is now open.
US-HWY 235 from the area of Meridian avenue to US-HWY 135 has reopened for travelers, so make sure to adjust for your morning commute.
That section of highway has been shut down for much of the week while the Kansas Department of Transportation re-aligned the lanes on the northbound section.
- Texas Governor orders self-quarantine for anyone traveling into state from Louisiana
- Wine curbside delivery dog: Hagerstown winery hopes to keep sales while social distancing
- Country music legend Joe Diffie dies from COVID-19 complications
- K-State, Nebraska Ink 3-Game Series, Starting in Kansas City in December
- U.S. Navy hospital ship heading to NYC for coronavirus aid