WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Great news for north Wichita travelers. A large part of the interstate is now open.
US-HWY 235 from the area of Meridian avenue to US-HWY 135 has reopened for travelers, so make sure to adjust for your morning commute.
That section of highway has been shut down for much of the week while the Kansas Department of Transportation re-aligned the lanes on the northbound section.
- Shockers Drop Two to Begin Easton Bama Bash
- Shockers Win Home Opener Over Texas Southern, 5-2
- Lawmakers aim to tighten advance voting rules
- New bill may make it easier for Kansans to vote
- Openly gay Brigham Young students react to new handbook honor code change