WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Fire Department put out a house fire on 27th Street South and Custer. Crews were dispatched to the scene on Saturday around 12:30 p.m.
According to the Wichita Fire Department, one person sustained critical injuries and was transported by EMS to the hospital.
There is no information regarding the total damage done to the home.
Crews are still investigating the cause of the fire.
- Wanted: Kyle Delshawn Young
- ‘He said he always wanted me to guard him’: Wichitans who shared hardwood with Kobe Bryant reflect on his life
- REMEMBERING A LEGEND: Wichitans reflect on memories after sudden death of Kobe Bryant
- University of Kansas researchers test male contraceptive gel
- US-54 closed due to gas line leak near Pratt County