WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Wichita church is making their building more accessible for handicapped people.
Table of Hope Metropolitan Community Church hosted an open house showing off its new lift.
The addition gives handicapped people access to the building for the first time. The church says attendance dropped because some people couldn’t climb the stairs.
The addition also benefits those who use the church’s food pantry each Tuesday.
- Two arrested after chase with Jackson County deputies
- Taylor’s Forecast: Sunny until storms develop out west later today
- Wichita Black Lives Matter march interrupted by counter-protesters
- Taylor’s Forecast: All hazards possible with storms along a front tonight
- Taylor’s Forecast: Storms will bookend the afternoon heat