WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – GKN Aerospace will host a two-day career fair in Wichita this week.
The company is seeking an unknown number of employees for its site in Wellington. Some of the roles available include:
- Cleared Engineers
- Stress Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Other various roles
The career fair will be held at the Kansas Aviation Museum, 3350 S. George Washington Blvd., Thursday and Friday, Jan. 23 and 24. The hours are 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day.
Interested applicants should have a résumé and be prepared to be interviewed.
Recruiters may also discuss jobs at some of GKN Aerospace’s 22 other sites around the United States.
If you have any questions ahead of time, you can contact Brynne Komonchak, Senior Recruiter for GKN Aerospace, (214) 288-5463 or email email@example.com.
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Temperature importance when it comes to rain/snow, winter storm update
- Stimulus checks? Here’s a breakdown of what’s in the $908 billion bipartisan economic plan
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- Etienne leads Wichita St. past Oral Roberts 85-80
- Kansas City metro parents fighting back on KSHSAA’s ban of fans from middle and high school winter sports