WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – GKN Aerospace will host a two-day career fair in Wichita this week.
The company is seeking an unknown number of employees for its site in Wellington. Some of the roles available include:
- Cleared Engineers
- Stress Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Other various roles
The career fair will be held at the Kansas Aviation Museum, 3350 S. George Washington Blvd., Thursday and Friday, Jan. 23 and 24. The hours are 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day.
Interested applicants should have a résumé and be prepared to be interviewed.
Recruiters may also discuss jobs at some of GKN Aerospace’s 22 other sites around the United States.
If you have any questions ahead of time, you can contact Brynne Komonchak, Senior Recruiter for GKN Aerospace, (214) 288-5463 or email email@example.com.
- White House responds as US identifies first omicron variant case in California
- Kansas City Zoo announces addition of new chinstrap penguin
- Josh Duggar trial: Judge to allow prior molestation conduct into evidence, opening statements and first witness called
- ‘Dear Santa’: You can now adopt a child’s letter to St. Nick through USPS
- WPD: Vehicle hits wheelchair in southeast Wichita killing woman