WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – GKN Aerospace will host a two-day career fair in Wichita this week.
The company is seeking an unknown number of employees for its site in Wellington. Some of the roles available include:
- Cleared Engineers
- Stress Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Other various roles
The career fair will be held at the Kansas Aviation Museum, 3350 S. George Washington Blvd., Thursday and Friday, Jan. 23 and 24. The hours are 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day.
Interested applicants should have a résumé and be prepared to be interviewed.
Recruiters may also discuss jobs at some of GKN Aerospace’s 22 other sites around the United States.
If you have any questions ahead of time, you can contact Brynne Komonchak, Senior Recruiter for GKN Aerospace, (214) 288-5463 or email email@example.com.
- Home owner and dogs escape Hutchinson house fire
- Wesley Medical Minute: Teen Vaping
- Furry Friends: Danny’s Pet Grooming
- America Heart Association Ambassadors: Natasha And Masha
- Student taken into custody following Bucklin school threat