EL DORADO, Kan. (AP) – Authorities say an ambulance driver that crashed on the Kansas Turnpike near El Dorado received a minor injury.
The Kansas Highway Patrol says the driver lost control around 10:30 a.m. Wednesday as the area was under a winter weather advisory.
The crash report says the driver then overcorrected and struck the barrier wall and the guard rail.
No mention was made in the report of a patient in the ambulance.
The patrol says a tractor-trailer also was involved in the wreck. That driver had no apparent injury.
- Heights football player recognized for his helpful actions
- Dairy farm industry could be on the rebound
- Sedgwick County unemployment drops to 10.9 percent
- Herencia Hispana: Mujer Hispana quiera construir relación entre su comunidad y la policía
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020