EL DORADO, Kan. (AP) – Authorities say an ambulance driver that crashed on the Kansas Turnpike near El Dorado received a minor injury.
The Kansas Highway Patrol says the driver lost control around 10:30 a.m. Wednesday as the area was under a winter weather advisory.
The crash report says the driver then overcorrected and struck the barrier wall and the guard rail.
No mention was made in the report of a patient in the ambulance.
The patrol says a tractor-trailer also was involved in the wreck. That driver had no apparent injury.
- Man who drove students for 55 years to be buried in special school bus casket
- Good Samaritans save sinking family
- Deadly Topeka hit-and-run victim identified as 41-year-old man
- Remarkable Women: Retired teacher leaving a legacy of knowledge
- Man accused of selling fake Tide sentenced to probation