WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – American Airlines will launch daily nonstop service to Phoenix on Wednesday, Dec. 18. The service will operate daily on a seasonal basis through May 6.
The flight will depart Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport at 1:22 p.m. and arrive in Wichita at 4:36 p.m. From Wichita, the flight will depart at 5:14 p.m. and arrive in Phoenix at 7:08 p.m.
American will operate a Bombardier CRJ-900 jet on the route, with 76 seats, including 12 first-class seats. American serves 91 destinations from Phoenix, including popular destinations in Hawaii, Mexico and Central America.
This will give Wichita three options to the Phoenix area. Southwest offers daily flights to Phoenix and Allegiant offers twice/weekly flights to Phoenix-Mesa.
- Jared Wolfe earns second win of the season at Wichita Open Supporting Wichita’s Youth
- Singer, KC beat Detroit in Gordon’s finale; Tigers wait
- Car crashes into bank near 31st and Seneca
- Teachman’s Take: Cooler and more Fall-like heading into Monday
- Watch Live: Packers vs Saints