ANDOVER, Kan. (KSNW) – Andover police said the situation in the area of Northridge and Lakeside is under control
Around 8 p.m. Friday, police were called to the area.
Police said there was no threat to the community. However, they said a couple of officers would be in the area.
- Police release video of Trey Songz allegedly assaulting officer at AFC Championship game
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Winter weather blasts northwest Kansas: KDOT crews working around the clock clearing roadways
- Gov. Kelly wants state tourism office back in commerce department
- Hawaii man survives lightning strike, then beats COVID-19