SALINA, Kan. (KSNW) – Salina police are still investigating after a skimmer was found at the Sunflower Bank at 245 S. 9th.
Sunflower Bank contacted authorities on Sunday after the discovery.
Captain Forrester is urging anyone with information about who may be involved in the scheme to contact the police. He advised patrons of all banks to be vigilant when using ATMs or paying for gas at the pump with a card.
Authorities advise people to look at the keypad and card reader to make sure they have not been tampered with. To date, no one has reported a loss of funds or misuse of data in connection to the card skimmer that was found on Sunday.
- Homework Hotline: An academic resource for Wichita Public School students
- Veteran Salute: WAVES teach WWII fighters how to fly blind
- Wild video shows Kyle Shanahan correctly predict penalty before it happens
- Wednesday’s Kansas college basketball scores
- Fourth Quarter Surge Lifts USF over The Lady Shockers