WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Authorities pulled a man’s body from the Canal Route Friday afternoon.
The body was located near Central and Hydraulic.
A passerby notified police that they found a body. Authorities arrived and found the man’s body in the water.
Police said there were no obvious signs of trauma, and they are not investigating the death as a homicide.
The man’s identity hasn’t been released.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Rain chances go up, clouds stick around
- Wichita Public Schools will look at onsite learning option for 6th-12th graders
- ‘He is ready to go back’: Officer shot in Lyons making recovery alongside wife in hospital
- Kansas facing abnormally dry conditions; farmers prepare for the worst
- All 62 residents in Norton County nursing home test positive for COVID-19, of which 10 have passed away