WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Closer to home, Wichita’s largest car show is not finalized for this year yet.
City council members upheld their decision to deny the Automobilia Moonlight Carshow & Street Party a permit.
The organizer went before city council members on Tuesday to try and convince them he had safety precautions in place, but citing concerns over COVID-19, the council voted down his appeal.
On Facebook, Automobilia said the show will go on. At this moment, the organization is working to secure a revised location and date for the car show which will take place in the next few weeks.
- Wichita hospital in need of plasma donations from recovered COVID-19 patients
- Schools working to feed students learning remotely, some parents concerned
- Veteran Salute: Army Major flies in Vietnam and beyond
- From dynamite to beef stick: Greensburg rescue crew respond to emergency call
- Sedgwick County turns to the state for help with contact tracing