TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Barton County resident has a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving after claiming a Super Kansas Cash jackpot prize worth $210,000.
The lucky winner matched all five Super Kansas Cash numbers and the Super Cash Ball in the Nov. 23 drawing. The winning numbers were 10-12-15-24-25 Super Cash Ball 20.
The jackpot-winning ticket was sold at Ampride located at 2300 10th Street in Great Bend. For selling the winning ticket, the retailer is eligible for a $1,000 selling bonus.
The next Super Kansas Cash drawing is Wednesday, Nov. 27. The current jackpot is $110,000.
- Pandemic disproportionately impacting women, business leaders share struggles
- Local business able to keep steady clientele despite pandemic
- Big winds, small planes: How gusty days impact flying
- Governor Kelly to participate in Nationwide Lighting Ceremony to honor COVID-19 victims on Jan. 19
- Legislators debate whether to put constitutional right to abortion to statewide vote