WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Lake Afton is now open for permitted recreational activities.
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment removed the lake from the Blue Green Algae report.
Lake Afton had been on the KDHE report since August.
For more information, please visit http://www.kdheks.gov/algae-illness/.
- UPDATE: Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’
- A CLOSER LOOK: human trafficking; an online divide of differing beliefs
- School supply drive at Pigtails and Crewcuts kids salon
- Kansas to Host Coastal Carolina in Season-Opener Sept. 12
- Kansas officials address concerns about voting by mail