WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Police said a 36-year-old man died after he jumped from a moving car in west Wichita.
It happened around 9 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of North Maize Road. It is just north of Central.
Police identified the victim as Chad Lee of Wichita. When police arrived, they found Lee in the roadway. He was unresponsive.
“The investigation revealed that Lee was traveling southbound as a front seat passenger in a 2010 red Ford Fusion driven by a 32-year-old female,” said officer Charley Davidson, Wichita Police Department. “An argument occurred in the vehicle, and it appears Lee willfully jumped from the vehicle as it was in motion going 35 mph.”
Police said foul play is not suspected at this time. However, the investigation into the incident is still ongoing.
- ‘Honored to be her mom’: Mom chimes in on WPD officer serving in D.C. inauguration
- ‘If he wants me to win something I will win it’: Wichitans compelled to buy lottery tickets
- El Departamento Laboral está plagado con casos de fraude de desempleo
- Kansas lawmakers push health officials for answers as Phase 2 of vaccine rollout nears
- Harmon, Harkless lead Oklahoma to 76-50 win over K-State