TREGO COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A woman was killed following a rollover in Trego County.
It happened around noon Saturday near the intersection of Road M and 290th Street, four miles west of Kansas Highway 147.
The Kansas Highway Patrol says 19-year-old Courtney Windholz was southbound on 290th Road when she lost control of her GMC Envoy. Windholz struck a dirt embankment on the driver’s side, causing the vehicle to roll over. She was ejected from the vehicle. The GMC came to rest on its roof.
Windholz was pronounced dead at the scene.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Sunshine and below average temperatures Monday
- Sedgwick County officials mulling changes at intersection after crash kills mother and four kids
- Health officer evaluating health order weekly, business owners hope for fewer restrictions
- Car crashes into bank near 31st and Seneca
- Teachman’s Take: Cooler and more Fall-like heading into Monday