KANSAS CITY, Kan. (KSNW) – A California man was sentenced today to 78 months in federal prison for smuggling heroin and methamphetamine to Kansas.
Allan Bryan DeJesus, 40, Bakersfield, Calif., pleaded guilty to one count of possession with intent to distribute heroin.
In his plea, he admitted he was on his way to Kansas City on Jan. 5, 2019, when the Kansas Highway Patrol pulled him over on I-70 in Thomas County.
In DeJesus’ vehicle, a trooper found two pounds of heroin and 20 pounds of crystal methamphetamine.
- Winfield Police Department asking for public’s help locating armed robbery suspect
- Three Kansans Share The ‘Heartbreaking’ Pain Of A Lost Thanksgiving
- Governor welcomes Christmas tree carried by horse-drawn carriage to Cedar Crest
- New Sedgwick County health order limits gatherings to 25, additional changes
- Watch Live: KSHSAA votes on whether to delay winter sports