KANSAS CITY, Kan. (KSNW) – A California woman who was stopped in Kansas with eight pounds of heroin in her car was sentenced Monday to 26 months in federal prison, U.S. Attorney Stephen McAllister said.
Rufina Valdovinos-Anacleto, 24, Pomona, pleaded guilty to possession with intent to distribute heroin.
The Kansas Highway Patrol stopped her car in Saline County. Troopers found more than 8.8 pounds of heroin in the car.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Above normal temps into the weekend then a big cooldown
- Uptick in rural COVID-19 patients at Wichita hospital
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Fall Foliage Peak Times Approaching
- One person critically hurt in northeast Wichita shooting
- Bicyclist seriously injured in hit-and-run accident in southeast Wichita