SALINA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Kansas Highway Patrol shut down traffic on westbound I-70 for a time because a car caught on fire near Salina. It happened around 5 p.m. Monday.
According to the Kansas Highway Patrol, the car was burning near mile marker 243. The lanes were closed until the fire could be extinguished.
Troopers said there were no injuries in the fire.
- ‘Uber for evictions:’ Startup raising eyebrows for listing tenant removal gig jobs
- List: Bed Bath & Beyond plans to close these stores by the end of 2020
- LIVE: White House press secretary holds briefing
- 1-year-old boy killed in triple shooting in Kansas City
- ‘Unfathomable’: US death toll from coronavirus hits 200,000