WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – KSN Chief Meteorologist Lisa Teachman visited students at Central Christian Academy in Wichita on Tuesday.
The first graders are studying storms in class. The students asked Lisa many questions including where to go during a tornado and how to stay safe.
The students also took a look at Storm Tracker 3 and the tools the Storm Track 3 weather team uses daily.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: A hot week ahead
- Two hurt after report of shooting, crash on Wichita highway
- Hannah “Mighty” Mortimer, MaxLab Training partner to put on basketball camp
- Newspaper owner: Sorry for equating mask rule to Holocaust
- Riley County police searching for 10-year-old boy