TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNW) – A child was hit by a car on Sunday according to the Topeka Police Department.
Police said the child was hit at SE 6th and SE Lake Street around 8:45 on Sunday night.
The child was rushed to the hospital to be treated for life-threatening injuries, according to officers.
Police interviewed the driver of the car and several other witnesses.
- T.J.’s Forecast: More sunshine on tap today, along with warmer temps
- Northwest High finds a way to still honor fall senior athletes admist the pandemic
- ‘The need is great and the reward is worth it: Red Cross is asking for volunteers
- TikTok ban starts Sunday, users wonder what will happen next
- Wichita Open to include numerous precautions, no spectators allowed