WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – With another winter storm system on the way, Wichita Public Works & Utilities said 60 snowplows will be hitting the streets later Tuesday.
Ben Nelson, Wichita Public Works & Utilities, said that crews will be starting around 4 p.m. They will work 12-hour shifts to treat 1,500 miles of Wichita main arterials and 300 miles of secondary routes.
Nelson said city crews didn’t pretreat the roads due to possible rain.
Right now, the KSN Storm Track 3 weather team is monitoring the latest developments in the storm.
To track Wichita snowplows you can go to Wichita.gov/snowremoval.
- Elon Musk selling his ‘last remaining house’ in San Francisco
- Georgia to review county’s ballot drop box forms from 2020
- AG Merrick Garland announces national strategy to stop domestic terrorism
- 9 years of DACA, Dreamers still wait for path to citizenship
- Travis Kelce gives young shoe designer a shoutout over new Nikes