CAMBRIDGE, Kan. (KSNW) – The Cowley County Sheriff’s Office reports that they responded Sunday night to the report of a gunshot victim at a home in Cambridge.
According to the office, deputies around 10:54 p.m. Sunday to find an individual with a gunshot wound to the chest. Efforts to revive the man, 38-year-old Cole Nettrouer, were unsuccessful.
The sheriff’s office said this was not an officer-involved shooting and the investigation is ongoing. Further details are expected to be released at a later time.
- ICT Bar Rescue awards $50,000 worth of grants
- Going after his dreams: Dennis describes training for the NBA Draft
- ‘I just really wanna get home’: Kansas mom stuck in Colombia, after adoption trip
- Local print company doing its part to help during pandemic, giving away 500 free masks
- New models show fewer Americans will die of COVID-19 than original predictions — but ONLY if social distancing continues