RENO COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Reno County Sheriff’s Office worked a major crash on U.S. 50 that closed the highway Tuesday morning. It happened between Yoder and Haven Road.
According to authorities, a white SUV was eastbound on U.S. 50 weaving in and out of traffic. The SUV hit a westbound truck which caused it to crash into two other vehicles. The driver of the SUV was flown to a Wichita hospital. Another driver was taken to a Hutchinson hospital. Two others were not injured.
U.S. 50 traffic was rerouted on the west at Yoder/Airport Road and on the east at Buhler/Haven Road. The highway has now reopened.
- Hundreds gather for peaceful protests throughout Wichita Saturday
- Broncos players, coaches join Floyd demonstration in Denver
- T.J.’s Forecast: Hot & humid feel isn’t going anywhere
- Project Justice ICT expects to peacefully assemble, present list of demands to WPD
- McAllen man who waved chainsaw at protesters charged with assault