WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – At least one person was injured following a crash in southern Sedgwick County.
It happened around 1 p.m. at 82nd Street South and Broadway and involved a police crime scene van.
Haysville police blocked the crash scene for a few hours while they investigated.
The Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office said two people, including one of their own lab investigators, were transported to a local hospital — one with serious but non-life-threatening injuries, and the other with minor injuries.
- Man arrested on suspicion of second-degree murder, Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office says
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Temperatures play a big role in precipitation type on upcoming winter storm
- Attorney: Matthew Colborn dismissed from attack ad lawsuit; produces secretly recorded audio with O’Donnell, Capps, and Clendenin
- Wichita hospitals taking in out-of-state COVID-19 patients
- Gov. Kelly comes to Wichita: Signs proclamation for National Business Women’s Week, talks COVID