MITCHELL COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – Kansas Game Wardens responded to assist the Mitchell County Sheriff’s Office for an overturned Kayak found at Glen Elder Reservoir on Tuesday evening.
Game Wardens searched the area in question and were able to locate the person using sonar and made a recovery.
The victim was within 10 yards of the shore and was not wearing a lifejacket at the time of the incident.
- Wichita State’s crash evokes moving memories 50 years later
- State to begin processing payments for the Lost Wages Assistance program
- Former Wichita State president to be paid for consulting
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Temperatures take another dip, sunshine sticks around
- Can the coronavirus travel more than 6 feet in the air?