WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Kansas Department of Transportation spent Thursday morning removing and replacing a sign on southbound I-135 between 21st and 13th Streets.
The removal of the sign should take about two hours.
Traffic will be detoured from 21st to 13th St. 21st & 29th St. ramps will also be closed.
- Third-Ranked Texas Sweep Shockers
- Newton native Remsberg scores in OT, Air Force beats Colorado 30-23
- Greinke finally gets win over old club, Astros top Royals
- ‘Uncle Wilbur is finally home’: Kansas sailor killed in Pearl Harbor finally laid to rest
- Thousands of fetal remains found in home of former Indiana abortion doctor