VICTORIA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Kansas Highway Patrol says westbound I-70 at milepost 167 has reopened after crews removed a mobile home that blew over.
Traffic was backed up for about two hours while crews worked to remove the home from the interstate.
Traffic was be detoured north of Victoria to Catharine Road and back to Toulon Road.
- T.J.’s Forecast: Hot start to the final weekend of September
- Trump picks conservative Amy Coney Barrett for Supreme Court
- Kansas State stuns No. 3 Oklahoma 38-35
- Kansas advocates propose agency to track foster care system
- DNA test results confirm identity of body found as missing Wichita man