WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Wichita man convicted of more than two dozen counts of child sex crimes was sentenced in Sedgwick County Wednesday afternoon.
The victims of 38-year-old Damien Hallacy were between 8- and 15-years-old, and police say the crimes date back to 2011.
Hallacy was arrested in January of 2018 after a four-month investigation by the Exploited and Missing Child Unit.
A judge sentenced him to three consecutive life sentences.
- Wichita Dillons worker’s positivity inspires coworkers and customers
- KansasWorks holds virtual statewide job fair during crisis
- Domestic violence suspect stabbed California K-9 before officers fatally shot him, police say
- Teachman’s Take: Rain on the decline as the heat builds
- National Guard called to respond to Minneapolis violence