DODGE CITY, Kan. (KSNW) – Dodge City is expanding its opportunities for flyers. On Wednesday, a partnership began with United to fly people to Denver.
What was once an eight-person aircraft for the route will now be a 50 person passenger jet.
It means Dodge City will have more coming through their airport.
City officials hope it will increase tourism and help local businesses grow.
“It will be able to bring more people in or have people go out. It’s just going to give us a better price on connective fares,” said Kelli Enlow, Dodge City Airport manager.
- Singer Pink says she had COVID-19, gives $1M to relief funds
- Virus cluster found at Kansas rehabilitation center
- Sedgwick County coronavirus cases at 101
- USD 373 changes meal pick up location
- Police issue warrant for Ark City shooting suspect