PRATT, Kan. (KSNW) – One person died and two others were injured in a pickup crash in Pratt County Sunday afternoon.
The Kansas Highway Patrol says the crash was on U.S. 54 about three miles west of Cunningham, around 4:30 p.m.
Jose Munoz-Arroyo, 48, Dodge City, was driving a Chevy Colorado westbound on the highway when it went off the road. Troopers say he over-corrected and the truck rolled in the median and came to rest in the eastbound lanes.
Munoz-Arroyo died at the scene.
Rolando Caal-May, 41, and Jennifer Munoz, 21, also of Dodge City, were passengers in the truck. They both have potentially serious injuries.
They were transported to a Wichita hospital.
- “He took full advantage of his chance”: Former Wichita State players react to Isaac Brown’s promotion
- New health order drops curfew in Sedgwick County, bar owners react
- Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs found safe; dog walker expected to recover
- Hawley, Sanders push plans to rescue $15 minimum wage
- “She needs to address this”: Kansans demand Gov. Kelly speak at next unemployment protest